Your Virtual Roadshow & Open House Guide
Missing doing an Open House or Festive Sale this year? Here's an easy 10 Step Guide to planning and running your very own, digital open house/roadshow.
There is also a simple to use Power Point that you can use or adapt to your own needs. So go on, download the pack and invite your friends to an online afternoon tea that could make a massive difference to those suffering from trade injustice.
Happy fair trading....
- Decide on a platform, (Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams etc.).
- Pick a date.
- Create an event and email an invite to your friends, customers or cohort.
- Download the Virtual Open House PowerPoint and the accompanying script.
- There are links to the videos and the digital gift guide in the PowerPoint. However, you may wish to download your them and insert them into your presentation. (Please note, if using Zoom you will have to enable sound on the zoom panel prior to playing or else no one will hear the audio).
- Take some time to practice so you feel comfortable with the technology.
- Host your event.
- Collect your orders and place them on behalf of the customer (remember if an individual order is over £50 it can be delivered direct).
- Place the orders.
- Receive orders and distribute.