Traidcraft Week Pack
Traidcraft Week kicks off on 17th June, meaning now is the time to get yourselves prepared by ordering your celebratory Traidcraft Week Pack. This year sees us celebrate our 40th birthday, so we’ve prepared some extra special treats for your schools, Sunday schools and small groups.
Your Traidcraft Week Pack will include:
- A covenant service outline for use in your church
- A two sided poster, one side to highlight your team and the opening hours of your stall, and the other to promote Traidcraft Week
- Two pages of celebratory anniversary stickers
- A recipe card with four delicious fair trade inspired dishes
- An activity map for use in schools, Sunday schools and small groups.
- A word search
- A crossword
You'll be able to download print-friendly versions of the Traidcraft Week Pack here: Downloadable Traidcraft Pack, but make sure you order yours online for full colour and to receive your celebratory stickers! We have also created a 'Traidcraft, the First 40 Years' PowerPoint and script - this short talk highlights the journey we have been on in trying to bring about trade justice.
This product is produced by...
Traidcraft has been pioneering fair trade since 1979 and our Traidcraft food brand is based on a vision of changing lives through trade.
The Traidcraft branded range of fair trade food and drink covers a broad spectrum of categories: from quality tea and coffee, through to delicious organic chocolate and everyday baking essentials.