Welcome to Traidcraft Week
Traidcraft Week is returning in this, our 40th anniversary year, relaunched with a plethora of activites and resources for you to use in your communities.
It is our aim that Traidcraft Week is re-established onto the calendar in order to give Traidcraft supporters a focal point to highlight the mission and values of the organisation between the traditionally busy periods of Easter and Christmas.
There will be a fantastic range of offers for you to take advantage of for Traidcraft Week (more details to follow!) but in the meantime, now's your chance to get your hands on one of our Traidcraft Week packs.
When you order your pack online, you will receive:
- A Covenant Service outline for use in your church
- A two sided poster, one side to highlight your team and the opening hours of your stall, and the other to promote Traidcraft Week
- 2 pages of celebratory anniversary stickers
- A recipe card with four delicious fair trade inspired dishes
- An activity map for use in schools, Sunday schools and small groups.
- A word search
- A crossword
- Information about Meet The People
We've also created a 'Traidcraft, the First 40 Years' powerpoint and script - this short talk highlights the journey we have been on in trying to bring about trade justice.
Finally, we’re excited to announce that we are planning a small range of 40th anniversary gifts available at our online shop. They will be online imminently – if you can’t see them on the site yet, please do keep checking back!
Thank you for all you do to help us in our mission. I hope you have a fabulous Traidcraft week and I hope to see as many of you as possible at our celebration service and AGM to be held in Newcastle on the 14th of September (more details to follow).
Download and print:
If you prefer to download and print your Traidcraft Week pack, please use the links below: