Recycled Gold Bike Bowl

Recycled Gold Bike Bowl
£24.99 £20.82
SKU
63846

This multifunctional bowl is this season’s must-have household accessory. Whether you choose to leave it empty, use as a fruit bowl or even add fairy light and use as a centrepiece, this bowl is going to get people talking.

These rustic bowls have been cleverly constructed by artisans using recycled bicycle chains to add a novel finish. The chains come from two sources; 60% are collected from bicycle repair centres across the country and the other 40% are cut-offs/loose waste from factories and big shops.

The vivid gold is offset by the fantastic bicycle chain trim, giving this piece a real edge above other bowls without such a story to tell.

  • 24cm dia.
  • Crafted in Moradabad, Northern India.

You May Also Like

Check items to add to the basket or

Reviews

2019 Traidcraft