Recycled Bicycle Chain Wine Rack

Recycled Bicycle Chain Wine Rack
Special Price £14.99 £12.49 Regular Price £24.99

Nothing beats a glass of wine at the end of a long day; it’s a great way of relaxing and switching off for the evening. Or perhaps you prefer a few glasses of wine to accompany a dinner party with friends.

But one thing’s for sure – you need somewhere as special as the wine itself to store it, which is exactly where this recycled bicycle chain wine rack comes in.

Cleverly constructed by artisans in Moradabad, Northern India, this wine rack uses bicycle chains for a rustic looking piece. The chains come from two sources; 60% are collected from bicycle repair centres across the country and the other 40% are cut-offs/loose waste from factories and big shops.

This product is produced by...


Namaste are dedicated to sourcing beautiful fairly traded products from the far corners of the world, embracing traditional artisan skills. Ensuring products where possible are made from environmentally friendly, sustainable and recycled materials.

  • Crafted in Moradabad, Northern India.

You May Also Like

Check items to add to the basket or


2020 Traidcraft