Recycled Bicycle Chain Bookends

Recycled Bicycle Chain Bookends
Special Price £14.99 £12.49 Regular Price £24.99

If you know someone who’s a bike-a-holic, or you’re simply looking to add a unique flourish to your bookshelves, we’ve got just the thing.

These bike-shaped bookends are cleverly constructed by artisans in Moradabad, Northern India, from recycled bicycle chains. The chains come from two sources; 60% are collected from bicycle repair centres across the country and the other 40% are cut-offs/loose waste from factories and big shops.

These are certain to catch people’s eyes upon walking into a room and can be used anywhere in your home – from living rooms and studies, to children’s bedrooms!

  • Hand crafted in Moradabad, Northern India.

You May Also Like

Check items to add to the basket or


2020 Traidcraft