Starting their life in 2015, UpCircle are relatively new kids on the sustainable beauty block – but their ethos and energy means they won’t be going anywhere in a hurry!
UpCircle have a clear mission, to leave the world better than they found it. Part of achieving this mission involves creating quality skincare from salvaged, natural ingredients, giving them a new lease of life by turning them into something wonderful.
Products by UpCircle Beauty
- UpCircle Vegan Body Cream with Date Seeds (125ml)£24.99 £20.82
- UpCircle Vegan Coffee Body Scrub with Lemongrass (200ml)£14.99 £12.49
- UpCircle Vegan Coffee Face Scrub - Floral Blend (100ml)£12.99 £10.82
- UpCircle Vegan Eye Cream with Maple and Coffee (10ml)£14.99 £12.49Out of stock
- UpCircle Vegan Face Moisturiser with Argan Powder (60ml)£18.99 £15.82
- UpCircle Vegan Organic Face Serum with Coffee Oil (30ml)£14.99 £12.49
UpCircle Beauty combat waste by using ingredients which are by-products of other industries; for example, the skin-smoothing chamomile stem extract in the UpCircle Face Toner is a by-product of the tea industry.
“If we're throwing away a cafetière full of coffee grounds every morning, how much is going to waste from coffee shops all over London? A lot, as it turns out. So we decided to do something about it. We needed a way to give those coffee grounds a new lease of life. And UpCircle was born.” – UpCircle
All of UpCycle’s ethical beauty products are sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free and made here in the UK, using natural, COSMOS-approved ingredients, with absolutely no palm oil, parabens, mineral oils, parfums or sulphates.