With their origins in 1956, Barcelona-born Oxfam Intermón are part of a global movement, who fight alongside disadvantaged populations to eradicate injustice and poverty, and to ensure that all human beings can fully exercise their rights and enjoy a dignified life.
Products by Oxfam Intermon
- Children's 100% Organic Cotton Floral PyjamasAs low as £29.95 £29.95
- Hand-Painted Assisi Chapel Christmas Nativity Scene DecorationSpecial Price £7.20 £6.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Hand-Painted Christmas Nativity in a Moon Hanging DecorationSpecial Price £6.60 £5.50 Regular Price £12.00Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Eight Piece Native American Nativity SetSpecial Price £15.60 £13.00 Regular Price £26.00
- Hand-Painted Star Nativity SceneSpecial Price £6.60 £5.50 Regular Price £12.00
- Hand-Painted Tuk Tuk Taxi Christmas DecorationSpecial Price £7.70 £6.42 Regular Price £14.00
- Men's 100% Organic Cotton Check PyjamasAs low as £35.00 £29.17
- Oxfam Organic Christmas Hazelnut Chocolate Shapes (160g)As low as £4.68 £3.90
- Women's 100% Organic Cotton Check PyjamasOut of stock
- Women's 100% Organic Cotton NightdressAs low as £19.98 £16.65
Oxfam Intermón are committed to justice for all; they believe poverty is unacceptable. And avoidable. In the last 15 years, extreme poverty has been halved, which is good news, but they know it’s not enough. That is why their work is aimed at ending social and economic inequalities, which are the source of the problem.
Their vision is a world without poverty, in which people can influence the decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights and assume their responsibilities, in which all human beings are valued and treated fairly.
With every purchase made from our Oxfam Intermón range, you are contributing to their ongoing work, and fighting for justice for all; proof that your purchasing power can build a better world.
Photo credit: Copyright: © Cynthia Matonhodze / Oxfam