With their origins in 1956, Barcelona-born Oxfam Intermón are part of a global movement, who fight alongside disadvantaged populations to eradicate injustice and poverty, and to ensure that all human beings can fully exercise their rights and enjoy a dignified life.
Products by Oxfam Intermon
- Children's 100% Organic Cotton Floral PyjamasOut of stock
- Hand-Painted Assisi Chapel Christmas Nativity Scene Decoration£12.00 £10.00Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Christmas Nativity in a Moon Hanging Decoration£12.00 £10.00Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Christmas Tree Nativity Scene Hanging Decoration£7.00 £5.83Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Eight Piece Native American Nativity Set£26.00 £21.67Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Mini Nativity in a Box£10.00 £8.33Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Star Nativity Scene£12.00 £10.00Out of stock
- Hand-Painted Tuk Tuk Taxi Christmas Decoration£14.00 £11.67Out of stock
- Men's 100% Organic Cotton Check PyjamasOut of stock
- Women's 100% Organic Cotton Check PyjamasOut of stock
- Women's 100% Organic Cotton NightdressOut of stock
Oxfam Intermón are committed to justice for all; they believe poverty is unacceptable. And avoidable. In the last 15 years, extreme poverty has been halved, which is good news, but they know it’s not enough. That is why their work is aimed at ending social and economic inequalities, which are the source of the problem.
Their vision is a world without poverty, in which people can influence the decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights and assume their responsibilities, in which all human beings are valued and treated fairly.
With every purchase made from our Oxfam Intermón range, you are contributing to their ongoing work, and fighting for justice for all; proof that your purchasing power can build a better world.
Photo credit: Copyright: © Cynthia Matonhodze / Oxfam