Fair to Trade
Fair to Trade are on a mission to bring commercially viable, competitively priced, fair trade items to customers who appreciate the craftsmanship of artisanal skills which have been passed down from generation to generation.
They provide workers from all over the world with fair wages, clean and safe working environments and offer them the freedom to join trade union groups, as well as offering skills training and promotion prospects.
Products by Fair to Trade
- Colourful Kingfisher Handmade Card£4.75 £3.96
- Daisies Handmade Card£4.75 £3.96
- Hand Carved Olivewood Bracelet£7.70 £6.42
- Hand Carved Olivewood Cross on Keyring£5.50 £4.58
- Hand Carved Olivewood Pocket Cross£5.50 £4.58
- Hanging Handmade Floral Kashmir Birds - Set of Three£14.85 £12.37
- Hanging Handmade Garden Robin Decoration£4.95 £4.12
- Hanging Handmade Red Christmas Stars - Set of Four£19.80 £16.50
- Kashmir Bird Baubles - Set of 3£16.50 £13.75Out of stock
- Large Hanging Handmade Christmas Baubles - Set of Three£15.00 £12.50Out of stock
- Robin Handmade Christmas Card£4.75 £3.96
- Silk Screen Printed Pink Floral Cards - Set of 2£7.50 £6.25
- Tree of life Handmade Card£4.75 £3.96
Working extremely closely with their partners, who are either members of the World Fair Trade Organisation (WFTO) or have close connections with groups that are members (mainly NGOs), Fair to Trade are on a mission to bring commercially viable, competitively priced, fair trade items to customers who appreciate the craftsmanship of artisanal skills which have been passed down from generation to generation.
Fair to Trade has been recognised by the British Association for Fair Trade Shops (BAFTS) as a fair trade importer, reflecting that their products are manufactured under conditions that meet recognised employment standards consistent with improving the livelihoods of poor and marginalised people from developing countries.
These include fair wages, providing clean and safe working environments, allowing workers the freedom to join trade union groups, providing skills training and promotion prospects. Fair to Trade offer high-quality, handmade products from the hands of skilled artisans all over the world, including hand-crafted religious, spring and seasonal items, as well as a large selection of handmade cards.