Cycle of Good
Cycle of Good create lasting products with a purpose; helping to end poverty in some of the poorest communities in the world, along with reducing waste, recycling where possible and caring for the environment. The trading surpluses fund education, family support and life-changing, non-profit enterprise development in Malawi.
Products by Cycle of Good
- 100% Recycled Bicycle Inner Tube Belt (Straight Stitched)As low as £26.00 £21.67
- 100% Recycled Bicycle Inner Tube Glasses Case£9.50 £7.92
- 100% Recycled Bicycle Inner Tube KeyringSpecial Price £4.20 £3.50 Regular Price £6.00
- 100% Recycled Bicycle Inner Tube Pencil Case£9.50 £7.92
- 100% Recycled Bicycle Inner Tube Wallet£15.50 £12.92
- 100% Recycled Bicycle Inner Tube Washbag£18.00 £15.00
- 100% Recycled Jute Coffee Sack Lunch BagSpecial Price £11.90 £9.92 Regular Price £17.00
- Cycle of Good Recycled Inner Tube Guitar Strap£24.00 £20.00Out of stock
Cycle of Good’s ethos of putting people and planet first, very much matches our own here at Traidcraft. Cleverly crafting their products from materials which would have otherwise ended up in landfill, such as bicycle inner tubes and coffee sacks, Cycle of Good are turning waste into much lusted-over goods, including pencil cases, belts, shopping bags and wallets. The trading surpluses obtained by Cycle of Good funds education, family support and life-changing, non-profit enterprise development in Malawi.
Cycle of Good is the latest initiative to join a hub of social enterprises situated in Chilomoni Township, Malawi. Together, these enterprises employ 500 people who have trained and worked to create businesses that fund a vital children’s centre. The centre provides early years care and family support to around 2,000 vulnerable children at any one time. It’s a quiet revolution of skills building and economic growth in a country with no welfare state where, if you don’t earn, you don’t eat.
Why not head over to our blog to meet the Cycle of Good team, including the highly talented tailors?