Bio-D are committed to making cleaning products that contribute to a healthier, more sustainable planet. They’re out to show everyday people that hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning shouldn’t cost the earth. Here’s to plant-based cleaning!
Products by Bio-D
Items 1-15 of 38
- Bio-D Bathroom Cleaner Bulk (5 Litre)Special Price £8.52 £7.10 Regular Price £10.65
- Bio-D Bathroom Cleaner Refills (500ml)As low as £1.68 £1.40
- Bio-D Dishwasher Powder (720g)As low as £7.92 £6.60
- Bio-D Fabric Conditioner with Lavender (1 Litre)As low as £2.36 £1.97
- Bio-D Fabric Conditioner with Lavender (5 Litre)Special Price £9.24 £7.70 Regular Price £11.55Out of stock
- Bio-D Fragrance Free and Hypoallergenic Non-Bio Washing Powder (1kg)As low as £3.64 £3.03
- Bio-D Fragrance Free Sanitising Hand Wash (5 Litres)Special Price £13.16 £10.97 Regular Price £17.55Out of stock
- Bio-D Fragrance Free Sanitising Hand Wash (500ml)As low as £3.20 £2.67
- Bio-D Fragrance-Free and Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner (1 Litre)As low as £2.04 £1.70
- Bio-D Fragrance-Free and Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner (15 Litres)Special Price £21.96 £18.30 Regular Price £27.45Out of stock
- Bio-D Fragrance-Free and Hypoallergenic Fabric Conditioner (5 Litre)Special Price £8.08 £6.73 Regular Price £10.10
- Bio-D Fragrance-Free and Hypoallergenic Laundry Bleach (400g)As low as £1.80 £1.50
- Bio-D Fragrance-Free Laundry Liquid (1 Litre)As low as £4.44 £3.70
- Bio-D Fragrance-Free Laundry Liquid (5 Litre)Special Price £19.92 £16.60 Regular Price £24.90
- Bio-D Furniture Polish (150g)As low as £6.40 £5.33
BioD’s story began in the 1980s, when Michael Barwell (the founder of the company) was working as a cleaner on commercial ships. He discovered that many of the everyday ingredients in the industrial cleaning products he was using were also in household cleaning products, and while he was supplied with heavy-duty safety equipment to protect his skin and lungs, the same couldn’t be said for the unsuspecting people innocently keeping their homes clean. And the less that was said about the effect on the environment from these chemicals, the better.
It was then, that Michael started his search for ingredients that would clean effectively and wouldn’t harm the environment or the people using them. He launched BioD in 1989, and the company has since gone from strength to strength, proving that eco-cleaning can be done kindly.
All BioD products are made in the UK, and every single box, spray, hand-pump, and bottle contains 100% of BioD’s own product, made in Hull, England. Every product is completely traceable, so there are no hidden nasties or chemical surprises.
All BioD’s products are natural and plant-based. They’re a member of the Vegan Society, and follow their strict vegan guidelines at every turn. They’re firmly against animal testing, and are also a member of Cruelty Free International. A true friend to wildlife and the natural world, BioD are registered with ISO14001, which means they’ve been officially recognised for their dedication to putting environmental management at the heart of what they do. Less than 1% of companies in the UK meet this standard – proving what a huge achievement this is!