- Traidcraft Organic Ethiopian Oromiya Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £4.95 £4.95
- Traidcraft Organic Rich Roast Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £4.45 £4.45
- Traidcraft Organic Peru Coyona Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £4.95 £4.95
- Cafedirect Organic Mayan Gold Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £3.88 £3.88
- Traidcraft Organic Medium Roast Ground Coffee (1kg)As low as £17.00 £17.00
- Traidcraft Organic Congo Minova Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £4.95 £4.95
- Cafedirect Organic Machu Picchu Ground Coffee (227g)As low as £3.88 £3.88
Traidcraft is proud to offer an extensive range of ground coffee. Look to Eat Your Hat for a quirky range of ground coffee that’s sourced from smallholder farmers in Uganda, Ethiopia, Indonesia, and Honduras.
Eat Your Hat coffee beans aren’t just good for people though, they’re also good for the earth – as these fair trade coffee blends are totally GMO-free and harvested using eco-friendly agricultural practices. Or perhaps your looking for something a little moodier?
Explore our ground coffee selection from Cafédirect for a rich and smooth fair trade and organic coffee experience from Machu Picchu and Kilimanjaro. Still not sure? Explore Traidcraft’s signature range of ground coffee to suit all palettes, from a medium roast all-rounder to a more full-bodied coffee blend. Our ground coffee is available to buy in catering packs too, so you’ll be fully prepared for any events or parties heading your way. Add an optional sprinkling of fair trade sugar and a glug of milk and your fair trade coffee is ready to be enjoyed!
Don’t forget to partner your ground coffee experience with the perfect fair trade snack, too! How about some organic chocolate to complete your well-deserved ethical breaktime?
Browse our full range of products online today!