Competition & Promotion Ts & Cs
- Promotion codes are valid for a limited time only. Traidcraft will cap the number of uses of every promotion code, and reserves the right to withdraw validity of a promotion code at any time, with no further notice.
'Design Our Next Bulletin Front Cover' Competiton
To celebrate Easter, we've love you to design our next Bulletin front cover! Unleash your creative side this Easter, to enter this competition, you simply need to design what does Fair Trade means to you...
One lucky winner, with have their artwork displayed on the front cover for all to see.
- Open to mainland UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No entries will be accepted from third parties or organised groups.
- The 'Design Our Next Bulletin Front Cover' competition opens 4th of February till 16th of March.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- The winner will be notified via the email address supplied.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- For more information about the competition, send an email to email@example.com or call 0191 491 0855.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Promoter’s decisions concerning all matters related to this Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Traidcraft plc, Kingsway North, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 0NE.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference.
- Helpline for enquiries is 0191 491 0855.