Competition & Promotion Ts & Cs
- Promotion codes are valid for a limited time only. Traidcraft will cap the number of uses of every promotion code, and reserves the right to withdraw validity of a promotion code at any time, with no further notice.
Traidcraft Week Competiton
To celebrate Traidcraft Week, we're delighted to bring you a rare opportunity to experience tea tasting with the experts at Ringtons HQ in Newcastle, for one lucky winner and a friend.
Whether you like a delicious cup of Earl Grey or love a fresh cup of our Breakfast Blend every morning, this tea tasting day is a dream for any tea fanatics.
- Open to mainland UK residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No entries will be accepted from third parties or organised groups.
- The ‘Tea Tasting Day’ competition opens on 19th June 2019 and closes at midnight on 23rd June 2019
- Entry to the competition is free. Competition entries are made by purchasing any tea item out of the Traidcraft tea range.
- The chosen winner, who has bought a Tea product within the promotion, will be granted two places on the Tea Tasting day with Traidcraft.
- Train travel will be provided for the winners.
- The prize consists of Tea tasting at Ringtons with Traidcraft. Prize will be randomly chosen from a list of customers who have bought tea products within Traidcraft Week.
- The Tea Tasting day will be between Monday to Friday and the winner will be given a choice of days to choose from.
- This prize is non transferable and non refundable. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, in this instance the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- From all eligible entries received by the Closing Date, one winner will be chosen by Traidcraft within 2 weeks.
- The winner will be notified via the email address supplied in the order.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
- For more information about the competition, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 491 0855.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Promoter’s decisions concerning all matters related to this Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Traidcraft plc, Kingsway North, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE11 0NE.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference.
- Helpline for enquiries is 0191 491 0855.