Meaningful Chocolate Company Christingle Orange Milk Chocolate (50g)
- Explains Christingle symbols (See below)
- Box doubles as charity collection box with coin slot
- Made from Fairtrade orange milk chocolate 35% cocoa
- Includes brief explanation of Fairtrade
- Ready made - no need to assemble
- Plastic free
- Recyclable box
- Candle free
- No sharp edges from cocktail sticks
- Conforms to food regulations - no sticky oranges or germs on fruit
The box is 6.5cm wide, 6.5cm deep and 10cm high. The chocolate orange is 5cm round, hollow and wrapped in plain orange foil.
Meaningful Orange Christingle (50g)
Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Cocoa Solids 35% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum. Natural Flavour: Orange Oil. Sugar, Cocoa: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 77%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
May also contain nuts, egg and gluten sources (wheat). Suitable for Vegetarians.
|Nutrition Information||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||22.2g|
|of which sugars||49.5g|