Simple Fair Trade Rice Pudding Recipe
If you want to add bags of flavour to your fair trade rice pudding, look no further than this wonder product from Ma's Happy Kitchen. Ma's Coconut Milk is the UK's first 100% Organic, Fairtrade and Great Taste award winning coconut milk. Sustainably sourced from smallholder farmers in Sri Lanka, this tasty coconut milk has been lovingly squeezed from fresh coconuts to produce the smoothest coconut milk that’s bursting with flavour. Not only that, but this Fairtrade coconut milk is palm oil free, Soil Association certified and suitable for vegans.
300g cooked Tropical Wholefoods Long Grain Rice (500g)
400ml Ma’s Happy Life coconut milk
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ginger
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp raisins or another dried fruit (optional)
2-3 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vegan butter
- Heat a large pan on medium/high.
- Add all ingredients to pan. Stir continuously and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and continue to simmer until most of the coconut milk has been absorbed.
- Add more liquid if you like a softer rice.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Note: This recipe is on the side of your Ma's Organic coconut milk tin, so you'll have it to hand as soon as you step into your kitchen.