Easy Fair Trade Biscuits Recipe
This fair trade biscuit recipe is perfect for beginner bakers and supervised children. Pair with a cup of your favourite fair trade tea or coffee for the ultimate moment of indulgence.
Prep time: Approx. 10 mins
Cook time: Approx. 12 mins
Makes: 30 biscuits
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 250g butter
- 200g can condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups self-raising flour
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C for fan assisted)
- Add the sugar and butter to a large bowl, and mix vigorously until white and fluffy consistency.
- Sieve in the self-raising flour and pour the condensed milk into the mixture. Mix to combine until a dough like consistency.
- Roll pieces of the mixture into 30 roughly equal balls with your hands.
- Place each ball onto a lined baking tray, spaced out equally. (Note that this mixture makes 30 biscuits, so you may need to use two baking trays).
- Flatten each ball with a fork or similar utensil, until they resemble a biscuit shape.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until golden.