A wonderfully crumbly cookie, spiced with roughly hewn pieces of Indian stem ginger. 24 x 44g CDU
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 24 x 44g CDU
- Carries the FAIRTRADE mark
- A luxury Fair Trade cookie
- Perfect for packed lunches
- Contains no hydrogenated oil
- We are rated as one of the most ethical companies in this Ethical Consumer buyers guide to fair trade biscuits »
"The ginger crop has blessed me, my family and fellow farmers.
The benefits of fair trade we get through the association with Traidcraft, has finally resulted in improvement of our living standards." - Mr. Abilash K.K., Nadukarra Agro Processing, India
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, *Sugar (22.8%), Vegetable Fat, **Stem Ginger [9.5%]: [Sugar, Ginger (3.6%)], Oats, Invert Sugar Syrup [3.1%]: [*Sugar (2.6%), Water], Raising Agents: [Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate: (Disodium Diphosphate, Wheat Flour, Salt)], *Ginger Powder (0.5%).
*All ingredients that can be Fairtrade are Fairtrade and certified to international Fairtrade standards. Total 25.9%.
**Fair Trade ingredients sourced by Traidcraft. Total 9.5%.
Contains wheat and gluten.
May contain traces of nuts and/or seeds.
|of which sugars
|of which saturates
|equivalent as salt