Coffee espresso nibs blended with creamy milk chocolate infused with caramel pieces.
- 38% organic cocoa
- 100g bar
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Carries the FAIRTRADE mark
Why Traidcraft Chocolate is different
- Traidcraft has been involved in fair trade chocolate since the 1980s
- We sold the first fair trade chocolate bar
- We developed our own best selling range
- We were behind the first Fairtrade chocolate chip, which enabled the development of other Fairtrade chocolate products
Why do we and our supporters need to do more on chocolate?
- The cocoa for most of the Fairtrade chocolate you can buy is sourced from well-established producers
- Traidcraft has always been about supporting and developing the work of small-scale producers
- So we've worked with European partners to seek out small-scale cocoa farmers in Peru, Bolivia and the Dominican Republic
- We know that this is where our sales and support can bring greater benefits to improve the lives of more individual families and communities
Every bite of our great-tasting, quality chocolate also offers the sweet taste of trade justice for small-scale cocoa and sugar farmers in some of the world's poorest countries.
More than just chocolate. Hope in a bar.
Don't forget it's cheaper to buy a case of ten
Fair Trade Organic Milk Chocolate with Caramel Espresso
Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Whole Cane Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Raw Cane Sugar, Caramel Pieces [10%]: [Raw Cane Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Butterfat (from Milk), Sea Salt], Espresso Splits (3%), Natural Flavour: Vanilla Extract.
Chocolate contains cocoa solids 38% min., milk solids 26% min.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Made in Germany.
| Nutrition Information
|| Per 100g
| of which saturates
| of which sugars
Cocoa, sugar, coffee and vanilla: Traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards. Total 77%.