Coffee espresso nibs blended with creamy milk chocolate infused with caramel pieces.
- 38% organic cocoa
- 10 x 100g
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Carries the FAIRTRADE mark
Why Traidcraft Chocolate is different
- Traidcraft has been involved in fair trade chocolate since the 1980s
- We sold the first fair trade chocolate bar
- We developed our own best selling range
- We were behind the first Fairtrade chocolate chip, which enabled the development of other Fairtrade chocolate products
Why do we and our supporters need to do more on chocolate?
- The cocoa for most of the Fairtrade chocolate you can buy is sourced from well-established producers
- Traidcraft has always been about supporting and developing the work of small-scale producers
- So we've worked with European partners to seek out small-scale cocoa farmers in Peru, Bolivia and the Dominican Republic
- We know that this is where our sales and support can bring greater benefits to improve the lives of more individual families and communities
Every bite of our great-tasting, quality chocolate also offers the sweet taste of trade justice for small-scale cocoa and sugar farmers in some of the world's poorest countries.
More than just chocolate. Hope in a bar.
Ingredients: Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Whole Cane Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Raw Cane Sugar, Caramel Pieces [10%]: [Raw Cane Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Butterfat (from Milk), Sea Salt], Espresso Splits (3%), Natural Flavour, Vanilla Extract.
Chocolate contains cocoa solids 38% min, milk solids 26% min.
All ingredients that can be Fairtrade are Fairtrade and certified to international Fairtrade standards. Total 81.7%. Fairtrade provides a better deal for producers in developing countries
May contain milk and nuts. Suitable for vegetarians.
||2294 kJ/550 kcal
|of which sugars
|of which saturates