Big Brew

Traidcraft Big Brew is a nationwide initiative helping individuals, churches, schools and workplaces to host a fair trade event during Fairtrade Fortnight 2016. Whether you brew up at breakfast, hold a relaxed brunch, an afternoon tea or a slap-up evening meal, we have the resources to help you host a brilliant Traidcraft Big Brew event.

Hunger destroys lives. In countries like Bangladesh families spend as much as 70% of their income on food, leaving only 30% to spend on healthcare, education, shelter and the other necessities for life.

If you think that’s not fair then join us! Hold a Traidcraft Big Brew coffee morning and raise funds to help farmers thrive.

Fairtrade Fortnight 29th February - 13th March 2016

    eCommerce by Maginus Software Solutions